Order / Payment Information
1. Billing currency is A € (Euro).
<Korean Won Exchange Rate Notice> On this site all purchase amount is billed in Euro currency only. If a product is shown with an additional currency e.g. South Korean Won (₩), this is only for informational purpose to help customers for a rough equivalent amount in other currency, however, this additional currency is for billing.
2. Acceptable payment methods are currently Credit cards (VISA, MASTER, AMEX) and PayPal.
3. Refunds for cancellation will be refunded through the same payment method that has been used for the purchase. The duration for refund may depend on the respective credit card provider.
4. Regarding reimbursement for return shipments, the ordered amount will be reimbursed after receipt and verification of the goods. Please note that a cancellation is not possible when goods have already been dispatched from our warehouse. In case a cancellation is desired, please contact our customer service as soon as possible.
5. In case a product has been sold out but the customer has already placed the order, we will contact the customer by Email as soon as possible.
If there is any further queries, please contact the customer service by Email: email@example.com.